Be Resourceful. Use our Online Tools!
Our website is divided into four channels: members, employers, providers, and brokers. Each channel is home to information useful to each audience. In addition, the employer and member channels contain useful interactive tools to help these groups work with us.
Member Features Include:
- My Online Services. Members can check eligibility, check the status of claims, view personal information, change their PCPs, request ID cards, and view referrals/authorizations. In addition, members have the ability to notify us of other insurance to facilitate coordination of benefits; to notify us of life events, such as the birth of a child; and to print temporary ID cards. Furthermore, subscribers can manage their dependents’ information online, provided the dependents have set up accounts and given permission.
- Provider search. The provider search allows members to search for providers based on county, distance from a specific location, provider name, and specialty.
- Health Risk Assessment. This feature offers members an easy-to-use, online HRA. It’s a great tool to help members assess their health status and risks.
- Request literature. Members can request printed member materials online, including provider directories and certificates of coverage.
Most of these online features are password protected. For this reason, members will need to create an online account. This process will take just a few minutes.
Employer Features Include:
- Online Account Management. Employers can conveniently manage their accounts online in a secure environment. They can add employees or dependents, request or display sample ID cards, terminate an employee’s coverage, update employee information, and view their rosters, as well as six months’ of invoices and payment history online.
- Manage users. Multiple members of the employer organizations can create accounts in the employer channel. A convenient feature allows their group’s human resources or benefits managers to control and manage who has access to their online account.
- Request literature. Employers can request printed materials online, including provider directories and certificates of coverage.
All group customers are encouraged to create an online account. For your convenience, we’ve enclosed the account request form in this tool kit. If you or one of your clients requires assistance, please contact our CARE Team toll-free at (866) 667-3059, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern.
Online Account Management
Secure, powerful self-service tools that make managing accounts for your clients fast and easy.